Footwear is essential for humans because it protects our feet against climatic effects and from being harmed by the daily grind of life. Aside from being a necessity for protection, shoes are essential in defining our personalities and outfits.
Shoes are an item that many of us are particular about, and we enjoy collecting different types of shoes to go with different outfits, occasions, and moods. Shoe lovers like to keep themselves updated regarding the latest global trends for branded shoes for men and women.
After extensive research and observation, the top fashion gurus and magazines announce the trending shoe styles. And the shoe styles for the year 2023 are an exciting mix of formals, fun casuals, and sportswear that will add class, comfort, and colour to your shoe collection.
Trending Shoe Styles in 2023
1. Loafers: The essential shoes for 2023, loafers, in fashion, speak, have had “a moment” for a long time now, and according to current trends, they will be around for a while longer. They decide which outfits you want to wear your loafers, making selecting the right pair easy. Whether you want shoes with dainty leather soles or ones with thick soles, or the classic penny loafers are more your style, The best brands to choose from are Alden, G.H. Bass, and Dr. Martens.
2. Black Shoes: One can never go wrong with black, and just like the one basic black dress is a must in every woman’s wardrobe, the black branded shoes for men are a must for every man. Pick one or two pairs of the most versatile black shoes with a consistent quality and longevity history. We have composed a small list of the most impressive pair of black shoes for you: Dr. Martens 1461 oxford shoes, Morjas Chelsea boots, and the dress boots from Thursday Boot Company.
3. Winter Boots: A good, sturdy, and stylish pair of boots can last you many winters, protecting your feet from the cold, snow, and even winter rain. Select a pair from the best of the trending styles this year.
- Keen Revel IV Mid Polar Boot is a well-padded lace-up boot with ample volume in the toebox and over the foot to keep your feet well-insulated. A waterproof, salt-resistant leather shoe with rubber rands and skid-resistant rubber soles ensures a worry-free time on winter hikes and skiing trips.
- The Quechua Snow Hiker is a pocket-friendly winter shoe specially made for outdoor activities. The ankle-high boots are softly padded with insulated uppers to protect your ankle bones from the chill and to chafe on your mountain hikes and bike rides. Snow hikers are well-insulated and breathable, with excellent traction on slippery turf.
- Huckberry’s All-Weather Duckboot is an all-occasion boot for the winter, from activity around the town to light hikes and holidays in snow-capped hills. The leather upper is stitched to the rubberized leather rand of the 100% waterproof boots. The best part of these boots is the plush, soft midsole, which gives the chunky boots the feel of comfortable sneakers.
4. Sports and Running Shoes: The growing awareness of our body and health has made sports shoes or sneakers a priority when it comes to branded shoes for men. Whether exercising in the gym, out jogging, running an errand, attending a casual day at work or hanging out with friends and family, sneakers have become the chosen pair of footwear. You can now see them as a part of formal attire at other formal events. Select from the plethora of choices from the best brands in simple, solid colours or in a colourful riot of colours to suit your personality and occasion.
5. Pre-Cooked Vans: The fantastic shoes by Vans celebrate the famous creative pioneer and skateboarding legend, “Tony Alva.” Tony Alva’s innovative line of branded shoes for men encourages you to discover and explore your creative side, celebrating your authentic spirit and self.
6. Frog-Faced Slides: One of the wildest favourites at the ongoing fashion week is the goofy and playful childlike clogs by J.W. Anderson. The slides or slip-on footwear have uppers designed like a frog in zany bright colours—a timely creation to break up the monotony of crocs and freaky frog clogs.